|On-Field Lacrosse Officiating Clinics
2017 Boys Officials On-Field Clinics - REQUIRED for all Boys Officials to attend at least one session
BRING TO YOUR CLINIC:
- Uniform (or as much of it as you have - be ready to run during a scrimmage!)
- Pencil (for game card)
- Pen & Paper ... a folder / notebook
- Water & lunch or snacks
- Rule Book
Classroom Training and On-Field Clinic Schedule
See you Friday!!! Bozeman, March 24th and 25th
Friday, March 24th (Classroom segment 6 to 9 pm at Bozeman High School)
- Bozeman High School, classroom #H 11
- Directions: Enter on the west side of the school near the football field. (From Main st, go to 15th, turn North, then right on Ruth Thibault St.. Drive past the football field. Turn rt as you enter the parking lot.
- Park near the Football field entrance along the cyclone fence that parallels the end zone.
- Enter the doubledoors of the H wing (building corner nearest the football field entrance.)
- Room number H 11. First classroom on the left as you enter the hallway
- Classroom is across the hall from auto shop, end of the hallway exiting to the football field.
- 6 pm to 9 pm
- Bring - rule book, notebook, pens...your questions
- Printed TRAINING GUIDE, PRE-GAME GUIDE (See the Central Hub or emails sent to all refs)
- No need to register
Sunday, March 26th **NEW LOCATION** Lewis & Clark Park, BELGRADE, 9 to 3:30
- Lewis & Clark Park
- Corner of Main and Davis streets - just east of "old town" Belgrade
- Google Map
Take the Bozeman / Yellowstone Airport exit from either direction of I-90
Drive North toward the airport...through round-abouts to a stop light at AIRWAY and FRONTAGE ROADs
Turn LEFT (West toward Belgrade) on FRONTAGE ROAD
Follow FRONTAGE until just entering Belgrade where the road become MAIN. Drive past Hong Kong City Restaurant and Town Pump on the right.
Park is at the corner of DAVIS and MAIN.
Saturday!!! Ronan Official's Field Day
Date: Saturday March 25
For: Youth and HS Officials, both returning and new
Location: Ronan High School (behind the DQ, you can see the turf field from the highway)
Attire: Prepare to be outside for the afternoon (wear/bring whatever ref gear you have or dress in all black), cleats highly recommended, also be prepared to run in a game situation
Agenda: Please arrive a few mins early so we can get started on the field at 1230
1230-1430 Pre-game, Field Positioning, Penalties, Game situations, etc.
1500-1700 Scrimmage NW v Flathead
*Note: If you are on a NW or Flathead Team you will be participating as an official, not a player for the day.